Sat, Mar 18|
The Farm At Awbury
St. Paddy's Happy Hour with the Goats 5-7 p.m.
Bring your LOVED ones! Stay warm cuddling with goats, laughing with friends and eating s'mores around the PGP firepit. Experience the one and only PGP Goat Art Raffle! Take the goats for their bedtime walk and then tuck them into their cozy barn. All while supporting our free programming - Win/Win!!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
The Farm At Awbury, 6336 Ardleigh St, Philadelphia, PA 19138, USA
About the event
St. Paddy's Happy Hour with GOATS!! PGP's March FUNdraiser!
Bring your favorite people & a beverage and come spend the evening with Philly's adorable goats. It's going to be LIT (and so will the fire pit!)
***This event is BYOB and 21+***
*** (NO ((human)) KIDS)***
**** Original Goat Art available only at this venue via raffle!****($5 each, we take Venmo/CashApp!)
**** Art Raffle starts promptly at 6:00, Goat Walk at 6:30! Bedtime for goats is 7:00 but friends can linger by the fire.
- Bring a mask in case rules change, we will respect them...whatever they are at the time!
- Food and glass must stay outside of the paddock. There will be a table provided.
- Please do not bring food to feed the goats, they are on a special diet.
Things to bring:
- An alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage
- Reusable cups! (Let's reduce single-use plastics and keep glass away from goats)
- Snacks : The fire pit will be going, PGP will supply S'mores ingredients feel free to bring other fire-friendly snacks.
- Cash, Venmo or CashApp so you can enter our raffle to win original art made by goats
- Closed-toe shoes! (Toes and hooves don't mix)
- A cozy blanket for the fire!
Things we DO have at the farm:
- Goats! 13 of them to be exact.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Very cool Philly Goat Project swag for sale
- Original art made by the goats is up for grabs in our raffle
- Amazing selfie opportunities
- A bottle opener
- Port o Potties
Things we DO NOT have at the farm:
- Food for sale
- Drinks for sale
- Goats for sale
This is a fundraiser that supports our non profit programming. Your ticket(s) is a donation in support of our programs and is non refundable but it IS transferable. Please note; this event might be postponed to Sunday March 19th if there is rain or if the roads are unsafe for travel due to ice or snow. In the event of inclement weather, information about a Rain Date decision will be determined by the end of the day on Friday March 17th and a message will be sent to the email of the person purchasing this ticket. Rain Date info will also be posted on our website calendar, our Instagram and our Facebook pages. Tickets are NOT REFUNDABLE but they are transferable to another Happy Hour. The goats thank you for your understanding and support.
St. Paddy's Happy Hour Ticket
This $35 donation is your ticket to the event! You get to hang out with the goats from 3:30-5:30pm...and beyond!$35.00+$0.88 service fee
Carter's St. Paddy's Ticket$35.00+$0.88 service feeSold Out