Goat Yoga at West Laurel Hill: September 25th
Time & Location
About the event
Join us for goat yoga in the sun-filled atrium of West Laurel Hill Cemetery's Conservatory. Participants in this all-levels class will have 45 minutes of guided time on the mat while our Nigerian Dwarf goats cuddle, play, and meet you in down-dog.
There will be 15 minutes at the end of class to take selfies and photos with the goats.
- everyone must wear a mask! We will do our best to maintain social distancing
- yoga will be held indoors and is air-conditioned
- if you have one, bring a mat, beach towel, or both
- yoga will be held in rain or shine
- yoga classes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- our goats are living creatures that may poo or pee just like you! Although our goats are litter trained, we have cleaning supplies for your mat in case there is an accident ; )
- we do not accept cash so please sign up and pay online
Goat Yoga classes serve as fundraiser. All of the proceeds support free events and programs for the Philadelphia community. Thanks so much for your support!
If you can't make these dates don't fear! We will be posting more classes soon.
- Goat Yoga Ticket$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service feeSold Out
- Bring a Kid$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0