G.O.A.T. Happy Hour September
Time & Location
About the event
BYOB G.O.A.T. Happy Hour
Bring a friend, a lover, a first date, etc & a beverage and come spend the afternoon with Philly's favorite goat squad. It's going to be LIT (and so will the fire pit!)
***This event is BYOB and 21+***
*** (NO ((human)) KIDS)***
- Masks are mandatory unless you are actively eating or drinking (or making out?)
- Make new friends, but stay 6ft apart
- Sip within your space and maintain social distance with other people. Social distancing does not apply to goats.
- Food and glass must stay outside of the paddock. There will be a table provided. Please do not feed the goats.
Things to bring:
- An alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage (Please leave any glass outside the paddock)
- A MASK!
- Reusable cups! (Let's reduce single-use plastics and keep glass away from goats)
- Snacks (The fire pit will be going, so feel free to bring s'mores ingredients or other fire-friendly snacks. Please leave snacks outside the paddock)
- Cash or venmo so you can enter our raffle to win original art made by goats
- Closed-toe shoes! (Toes and hooves don't mix)
- Warm clothes (You'll be outside)
Things we DO have at the farm:
- Goats! 13 of them to be exact.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Philly Goat Project swag for sale
- Original art made by the goats is up for grabs in our raffle
- Amazing selfie opportunities
- A bottle opener
Things we DO NOT have at the farm:
- Bathrooms. Please go at home or prepare to use the facilitrees
- Food for sale
- Drinks for sale
- Goats for sale
This is a fundraiser that supports our non-profit. Your ticket is a donation in support of our mission and is non-refundable.
But what if it rains? Rain date is September 26th from 5-7.
- Happy Hour Ticket$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service feeSold Out