G.O.A.T. Happy Hour November 26th (27th)
Time & Location
About the event
BYOB G.O.A.T. Happy Hour PGP's FUNdraiser!
Bring a friend, a family member, a lover, a first date, etc & a beverage and come spend the early evening with Philly's favorite goat squad. It's going to be LIT (and so will the fire pit!)
***This event is BYOB and 21+***
*** (NO ((human)) KIDS)***
**** Original Goat Art available only at this venue via raffle!****
First Hour: Mingling,selfies, getting to know the goats.
Top of the Hour: Famous PGP Goat ART RAFFLE!!
Last Half Hour: Goat walk and bedtime!!
AfterHOURS: you are welcome to stay by the fire and chill and visit the goats during their dinner.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory
- Make friends but try to maintain social distancing if possible
- Social distancing does not apply to goats.
- Food and glass must stay outside of the paddock. There will be a table provided.
- Please do not feed the goats.
Things to bring:
- An alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage (Please leave any glass outside the paddock)
- A MASK!
- Reusable cups! (Let's reduce single-use plastics and keep glass away from goats)
- Snacks : The fire pit will be going, PGP will supply S'mores ingredients feel free to bring other fire-friendly snacks.
- Cash, Venmo or CashApp so you can enter our raffle to win original art made by goats
- Closed-toe shoes! (Toes and hooves don't mix)
- Warm clothes (You'll be outside)
Things we DO have at the farm:
- Goats! 13 of them to be exact.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Very cool Philly Goat Project swag for sale
- Original art made by the goats is up for grabs in our raffle
- Amazing selfie opportunities
- A bottle opener
- Port o Potties
Things we DO NOT have at the farm:
- Food for sale
- Drinks for sale
- Goats for sale
This is a fundraiser that supports our non profit. Your ticket(s) is a donation in support of our programs and is non refundable but it IS transferable. Rain date info is posted a few hours prior to the event in case we it's a difficult call.
But what if it rains? Rain date is November 27th from 3:30-5:30!
- Happy Hour Ticket$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0