Sat, Apr 17|
The Farm at Awbury
G.O.A.T. Happy Hour April
The goats are having a happy hour and you're invited!
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2021, 4:45 PM – 6:45 PM
The Farm at Awbury, 6336 Ardleigh St, Philadelphia, PA 19138, USA
About the event
BYOB Goat Happy Hour
Bring a friend & a beverage and come spend the afternoon with Philly's favorite goat squad. The sun sets early in December so looks like we'll be day drinking this time!!! It's going to be LIT (and so will the fire pit!)
***This event is BYOB and 21+***
- Masks are mandatory unless eating or drinking
- Make new friends, but stay 6ft apart
- Sip within your space and maintain social distance with other people. Social distancing does not apply to goats.
- Food and glass must stay outside of the paddock. There will be a table provided. Please do not feed the goats.
Things to bring:
- An alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage (Please leave any glass outside the paddock)
- A MASK!
- Reusable cups! (Let's reduce single-use plastics and keep glass away from goats)
- Snacks (The fire pit will be going, so feel free to bring s'mores ingredients or other fire-friendly snacks. Please leave snacks outside the paddock)
- Cash or venmo so you can enter our raffle to win original art made by goats
- Closed-toe shoes! (Toes and hooves don't mix)
- Warm clothes (You'll be outside)
Things we DO have at the farm:
- Goats! 14 of them to be exact.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Philly Goat Project swag for sale
- Amazing selfie opportunities
- A bottle opener
Things we DO NOT have at the farm:
- Bathrooms. Please go at home or prepare to use the facilitrees
- Food for sale
- Drinks for sale
- Goats for sale
This is a fundraiser that supports our non-profit. Your ticket is a donation in support of our mission and is non-refundable.
But what if it rains? Don't worry, come back on Sunday, April 18th from 4:45-6:45
Happy Hour Ticket
+$0.88 service fee
This $35 donation is your ticket to the event! You get to hang out with the goats from 4:45-6:45.
+$0.88 service fee